Lovely Pepa - Shopping Day contest ends on September 3, 2012.
· To participate you need to send a creative photograph of your Lovely Pepa for Krack shoes or your best look with them to the following email address email@example.com.
· Only one photo per participant will be accepted. If a contestant sends more than one photo the first one that has been sent will always be published.
· Photos received via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org will be posted every day at 10:00 on our Facebook (www.facebook.com / krackonline) in an album called "Lovely Pepa Contest.". Each photograph will show the participant's name and their country of residence. To enter the contestant must be a follower of Krack on Facebook.
· The 10 photos that achieve the most "likes" get entered into a random draw that Alexandra will select using the Google Docs technology. We recommend that you invite all of your friends to vote for your photo, to be able to access the draw.
· Once the ranking of candidates competing for the prize draw are posted on our Facebook, no further votes will added.
· The end date for counting the candidates included in the draw is: August 30 - 18:00 pm.
· The winner gets prize of 300 € for shopping with the blogger and shopping consultant Alexandra Pereira of Lovely Pepa. The prize includes travel and accommodation expenses. The date of travel and the shopping day therefore is subject to availability of Alexandra and the Krack team members.
· Anybody over 18 who reside in the European Union will be able to participate (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg , Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK)
· All photos will be valid whereby the winner has purchased shoes from the Lovely Pepa collection through our online store (www.krackonline.com) or any of the physical stores, and has not returned the same shoes. We will disqualify all those who have not purchased shoes from the collection or have returned the same shoes.